What makes Young King Hair Care products different from other natural hair products?
- Our products are intentionally made and uniquely positioned for young boys. Each product was created with boys in mind – from the ingredients, to the scent and overall packaging design, we desire to create products for boys so they have something that feels made for them.
- Check out our Royally Crafted Promise here.
Are samples available?
- Please follow us on our social media pages or sign up for our Newsletter to learn about upcoming promotions and sample giveaways.
Are your products vegan? Do you test on animals?
- Our products are plant-based and vegan and we do not test on animals. We only work with ingredient suppliers that comply with our policy on animal testing.
Why is the consistency different from the product I just ordered to the one I already have?
- We use natural and organic ingredients with no harmful chemicals. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the consistency and scent may differ.
What if I have an allergy?
- If you have an allergy or a reaction to a product discontinue use immediately. Please contact your physician as he/she can help you determine what ingredient you may have had a reaction to.
How do I update or cancel my order?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number. If the order has already been processed, we would be unable to cancel it.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Shipping Notice: Due to COVID-19, shipping will be delayed a minimum of 30 business days. We appreciate your continued support during this delay.
Once we receive your order, generally there is a processing time of 3-5 business days where we prep your package for shipment. Orders placed during a holiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 5-7 business days upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has shipped. We do not offer international shipping at this time.
When your order has shipped, you will receive a notification that will contain your tracking number. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for the carrier to update their site with all tracking information. If you have any issues with your order during transit, please contact your local post office.
Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of arrival, or the receiver contact the carrier to schedule a pickup at the holding facility.
We are unable to change orders once they have been submitted and processing has begun. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or store credit under any circumstances. We do not allow returns due to the fact that we cannot resell personal care products once they leave our facilities.
If you would like to speak to us about your order, please contact email@example.com, and we will be happy to address any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions that you may have.
Canceling an Order
Although we do not accept any returns or exchanges, you may cancel an order before it ships from our facility if it has not been packed or staged for shipping.
Damaged or Defective Products
Damaged or defective products may be returned after contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit photo images of the damaged or defective product.
If you notice you have entered your address incorrectly, please notify us immediately and we will do our best to get it changed within our system before shipment, but we cannot guarantee this.
If your tracking number indicates that your order has been delivered to the address provided and you have not received your order, please contact your local post office to file a claim. If your package has not arrived by two weeks from your ship date, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know so that we can do our best to assist you.
If you need to get in touch with someone directly for assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (404) 913-9379.