Part of self care is skin care which is why we're here to help you make sure your regime is up to par! Washing your face might seem like a chore, but it's actually important for keeping your skin healthy and looking great. Here are some tips to help you get started on your skincare routine.
- First, choose a facial cleanser that's right for your skin type. If you have dry skin, look for a cleanser that's creamy and hydrating. If you have oily skin, look for a cleanser that's oil-free and helps control shine. And if you have sensitive skin, look for a gentle cleanser that won't irritate your skin.
- Now you're ready to wash your face! Wet your skin with warm water and apply a dime-sized amount of cleanser to your fingertips. Gently massage the cleanser into your skin in circular motions, being careful not to scrub too hard. Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- After you've washed your face, it's important to moisturize. Use a moisturizer that's lightweight and won't clog your pores. Apply it to your face and neck, and let it soak in for a few minutes before applying any other products.
- If you have acne-prone skin, it's also a good idea to use a spot treatment to help clear up any blemishes. Look for a product that contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, and apply it directly to any pimples or blackheads.
- Finally, don't forget to protect your skin from the sun. Use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, and apply it to your face and neck before you go outside. And if you'll be spending a lot of time in the sun, wear a hat and sunglasses to protect your skin and eyes. Melanated skin needs protection too!
With these simple tips, you'll be well on your way to a healthy and glowing complexion. Remember king, taking care of your skin is important, and it's never too early to start!